Sat, Apr 22|
Zen Harmony: Exploring the Art of Tea Ceremony
Born on the misty mountainsides of China, tea leaves have traveled centuries and miles to reach the modern tea table. Many people drink tea, but few know the etiquette and sequence of pouring an intoxicating cup of Chinese tea. In this workshop, we’ll focus on the etiquette and sequence.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Brookline, 31A Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02445, USA
About the event
- Greet each other and share experiences with tea;
- Demonstration and explanation of the sequence of tea brewing;
- Hands-on experience serving tea;
- Sip 4 types of Kong Mountain Tea’s premier quality teas
We will be sitting on the floor during the workshop, so please wear comfortable clothes. And please don’t wear any perfume that may overpower the delicate scent of the tea.
Zen Harmony: Exploring the Art
1. Greet each other and share experiences with tea; 2. Demonstration and explanation of the sequence of tea brewing; 3. Hands-on experience serving tea; 4. Sip 4 types of Kong Mountain Tea’s premier quality teas$55.00Tax: +$3.44 Tax+$1.46 service fee